Rigid Pavement, Streetlights, Sidewalks and Drainages in the Freeport of Monrovia under the contract IFB No NPA/ICB/002/15/16.
1. The Authority now invites sealed bids from eligible registered bidders for the Construction of Rigid Pavement, Streetlights, Sidewalks and Drainages in the Freeport of Monrovia for the fiscal year 2015/2016.
2. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) process as enshrined in the Public Procurement and Concessions Act (PPCA).
3. Qualification requirements include:
I. Articles of Incorporation
II. Valid Tax Clearance
III. Valid Business registration Certificate
4. All interested eligible bidders may obtain copy of the bidding document from the Procurement Department of the National Port Authority for a non-refundable fee of US$ 50.00 beginning 8 January 2016 from 8:30 A.M to 4:30 P.M, Mondays through Fridays.
5. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid security of USD 100.000.00 from a reputable bank.
6. Sealed Bids must be delivered to the Procurement Department not later than 11:00 AM on Friday, 5 February 2016. Late bids will be rejected and returned to the bidders unopened. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders who choose to attend or their representatives on Friday, 5 February 2016 at 11:30 AM in the National Port Authority Conference Room.
7. The address referred is: The Procurement Department, National Port Authority, P. O. Box 1849, Freeport of Monrovia, Bushrod Island, and Monrovia, Liberia.
NOTE: Detail information related to other requirements is highlighted in the bidding documents.